Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 GT500 KR that is on it's way to Vegas to get upfitted,
i did have this car spoken for with a deposit but the customer got tired of waiting and also the fact that they are going to make a 09 made him decide to buy a Saleen Sterling Edtion that they are only going to make 25 of,

so i am looking to get my car sold, it is silver with the blue stripes
nav, sat radio, premium pkg, msrp on the car is 45620 plus the 35600 for the upgrade = 81285 or so,, i had this car sold last oct for 75000 over sticker
i will take 65000 over for it:phone:
call me
Randy
800-281-3123

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is brand new, on its way to vegas

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i have a 2008 GT500 KR that is on it's way to Vegas to get upfitted,
i did have this car spoken for with a deposit but the customer got tired of waiting and also the fact that they are going to make a 09 made him decide to buy a Saleen Sterling Edtion that they are only going to make 25 of,

so i am looking to get my car sold, it is silver with the blue stripes
nav, sat radio, premium pkg, msrp on the car is 45620 plus the 35600 for the upgrade = 81285 or so,, i had this car sold last oct for 75000 over sticker
i will take 65000 over for it:phone:
call me
Randy
800-281-3123
A bit confused by your comment "had this car sold". Do you mean you had an offer for that? when you say sold, it's confusing as to whether it's new or used. If you did not complete the sale, I'd avoid the word "sold". Just a clarification. Good luck with the sale...sounds like a nice color combo.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave
customer sent deposit in for car so i ordered in to his specs
he was wanting to get it super snaked while it was in vegas since that was supposed to be possible
and had been waiting since oct for a firm price's and option choices on the package available and they have been promised, and promised but still word on anything
and cars are already being delivered to dealerships and still NOTHING

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Dave
customer sent deposit in for car so i ordered in to his specs
he was wanting to get it super snaked while it was in vegas since that was supposed to be possible
and had been waiting since oct for a firm price's and option choices on the package available and they have been promised, and promised but still word on anything
and cars are already being delivered to dealerships and still NOTHING
I wouldn't be supprised if SAI didn't offer any supersnake package to the KR.

Anything they would do to it would make it that much less of a performer since it ( stock KR ) already performs better than their 725hp SS package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts