Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know, I work for a ford dealership in SW Florida. I am also the chairman of the Florida Shelby Chapter.

I have sold dozens of cars including KR's to members of various forums that I a belong to and in a search for a Red GT500 with red inserts I came across a dealer in the middle of no where who also had a 08 Gt500 KR Black with black strips that he would let me have it too at dealer invoice.:banana_hitit:

Soooooooooooooo anyone interested in a great deal on KR .... I will buy it for u .. charge a modest finders fee and take care of all the arrangements

The GT500 thats red with white strips and red inserts I can buy at invoice or maybe a tad below. Both cars are 08 and new in the dealers showroom

Either pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice job Don, someone's gotta snap this one up! I got an '09 KR for similar pricing, it's nice seeing someone not being greedy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am wondering what invoice is and why are people so afraid to put a price in the post?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
If I didn't already have my car, I'd jump on a KR at invoice like stink on crap.:)

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe invoice, depending upon options, on a '09 KR is around $73,600, I could be easily wrong.
Not afraid of posting it but $73 - 73600 is real close. Im at home but I think the KR invoice is 31,300 and invoice on the car is in the low 40's ...

It is a great deal for someone

·
Registered
20 Posts
My car was $42,202 invoice (shaker 1000, not nav) + 31,302 KR upgrade = $73,504. I paid $600 more than that.

Don's price is pretty darn good, quick someone buy that thang!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My car was $42,202 invoice (shaker 1000, not nav) + 31,302 KR upgrade = $73,504. I paid $600 more than that.

Don's price is pretty darn good, quick someone buy that thang!

The invoice on this car is 42430.56 plus the KR package .... my numbers show $31263 or a total price of $73,693.56

I located this car at another dealer and if someone is interested in the car we would buy it and sell the car to you for just few bucks more ... Say $600-$1000 over

A very good deal ... !!!!!:banana_hitit:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts