Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am locating a car for a fellow shelby forum member who wants a Vista blue coupe.

I found one that has the GT500 stripes on the side but its a stripe delet car.

This car has sirius radio,HID lamps, GT500 trim package,Shaker 1000, ambient lighting and a full veh cover.

MSRP for the car is $47495 .... I can get this car prob for around $40,000- 41000 plus our fee less your $3000 marketing rebate from ford.

This marketing rebate is over the end of the mth and my buyer has to pass on this car first before I can make it available to the forum.

THIS IS A HELL OF A DEAL !! ! !! !

Those interested pls email me at

[email protected]

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice! A junior member trying to make a buck on another member.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
actually very nice ..... i provide a great service for someone looking for a specific car near where they live. Since I work for a ford store i have that ability and since Im president of the Florida Shelby Club lots of people know me and trust me. I have located several cars this way. I dont post as much on this forum as I do on Team Shelby

Do I do this for free ... absolutly not ... could a member find a car like this and get this kind of a deal ... maybe .. but not likely .. so when you take the whole deal as a whole ... its just not " nice " ..... its a great oppertunity

Thank you !

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am the buyer Don is referring to and now the proud owner of that Shelby. I've been in the market for quite some time I can tell you that I never would've found the deal he got me on the car. I ended up at almost 11k under the sticker price and I couldn't be happier. Don is an honest guy and genuine in his claim that he can find you the car you want at a great price.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Don, get back to me!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have helped alot of people on the forum ... so bring it on !!!! :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have helped alot of people on the forum ... so bring it on !!!! :)
Well okay I will! I am new to this forum but, not new to the Cobra thing! Had an 04 Yellow Vert with around $10k in mods. Got rid of it to buy a house which has not happened so, screw it. Let me give you some details of my deal..and what I would like to do. I can also PM you too.

I have an Explorer SportTrac on lease that will go back Dec 09. Once I dump that I want to look at a GT500. I prefer 09 or really 2010 but, would look at others if the deal was REALLY good. Prefer vert over coupe but, again..I may flip on that. Colors I want to look at are either Blue or Grabber Orange...or maybe is gray metallic color they have too? Not sure of all the colors available. I'll do some research on that too. I am in Germantown, MD. I will travel as far as reasonable to get a good deal. I do not want to put my car on a transport to get here..already heard horror stories on that one...Let me know what we need to do next..or when..as I realize I am a little ways off before I can really get serious but, I want to work on getting one!

Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the pm... thanks !
Ok ... so your ready once you turn in the RCL through Ford ?

Right now Ford has killer deals on the 08 models but they are getting hard to find. The
09's have a decent deal .... and the 2010's have a material hold .... none are being built for until they correct the problem. Prob be best if we spoke by phone.
941-475-5444 I am off tomorrow ( 06/03/2009 )
don

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got the pm... thanks !

Right now Ford has killer deals on the 08 models but they are getting hard to find. The
09's have a decent deal .... and the 2010's have a material hold .... none are being built for until they correct the problem. Prob be best if we spoke by phone.
don
Yep once I get rid of the leased SportTrac in Dec 09...I will want to start looking to make this happen.

Wow..still 08's out there eh? Sounds good..I'll be in touch soon to discuss. I look forward to working with you!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got the pm... thanks !

don
You have a PM....let me know!

·
Registered
117 Posts
You have a PM....let me know!
Sent you another PM and have not heard back from 1badsho....can I call you to discuss??? Let's talk...at least get some dialogue going so, I can be ready to move when Dec 09 comes around....

·
Registered
3 Posts
*****QUOTE*****

1badsho Re: 2008 gt500 Coupe ... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have helped alot of people on the forum ... so bring it on !!!!

***END QUOTE***

I have just recently 'lost' my 2008 Shelby GT500 to inclimate weather. She was my baby, my dream car... the one I would NEVER replace. She kept me safe, but unfortunately the extent of the damage caused my insurance company to consider her a total... :( So.... I am in the market to replace her ASAP. I am working with the insurance company and my lien holder. I need another 2008 GT500, for less than $44K, and would prefer the same setup; ebony clearcoat exterior, black leather interior, Shaker 1000 (or nav system), coupe (absolutely no conv since I live in Alaska). Any help you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Jul'

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*****QUOTE*****

1badsho Re: 2008 gt500 Coupe ... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have helped alot of people on the forum ... so bring it on !!!!

***END QUOTE***

I have just recently 'lost' my 2008 Shelby GT500 to inclimate weather. She was my baby, my dream car... the one I would NEVER replace. She kept me safe, but unfortunately the extent of the damage caused my insurance company to consider her a total... :( So.... I am in the market to replace her ASAP. I am working with the insurance company and my lien holder. I need another 2008 GT500, for less than $44K, and would prefer the same setup; ebony clearcoat exterior, black leather interior, Shaker 1000 (or nav system), coupe (absolutely no conv since I live in Alaska). Any help you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Jul'
Jul

Im so sorry .... I hope you werent hurt .... The best thing to do is call me at the dealership ... currently working with several members of the forum ...

our number is 800-367-5559 ask for me don donelson

·
Registered
117 Posts
Jul

Call Don! You won't be disappointed!!! He can make it happen! I am one of those working with him right now. Looks like I'll be taking delivery of an 09 Vapor....at months end! I highly recommend Don!

And yes...I am very excitied!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don - Thanks for your offer of help. I actually found my car already, in Conroe, TX. It's 2008 with only 1300miles and has been upgraded to about 600hp!! I'm very happy but again, thanks for offering.

Yes, I am fine. I was stiff and sore, one bruise on my knee.. (and the big one on my EGO!!), but otherwise unharmed. Thanks for asking. :O)

Bonefishmak - Thanks for giving me a heads-up on Don being a good assistance, however as I stated above, I am no longer in need of a car.

Good luck to all who are still looking!! I think having an awesome car is like finding the perfect mate!! There's always that special one and you know it the minute you lay eyes on them!!! :O)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts