Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 GT500 convertible, Red with white rocker stripes. Car is in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Has 55,000 km (about 34,000 miles). Excellent condition with upgrades: MGW shifter, four year old Red Stuff brake pads and slotted/dimpled rotors, and NXSTEP stainless mufflers. It’s a January 2008 production unit so the original clutch gave up early and was replaced in 2013 with a McLeod RST street twin clutch (including new flywheel). Four new Continental Extreme Contact tires put on in April 2019. I love this car but am downsizing ahead of retirement in the next few years and need to sell a car so I can stop renting an expensive storage unit. Price is $30,000 CDN or about $22,300 USD. Email [email protected].

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,731 Posts
Last seen 24 days ago... sending seller an alert. Good luck Colin!

@Gary P

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Thanks Tim,
I did get a reply from Gary, he is on vacation, when he gets back we will connect.

I have been snooping around, congrats on the new 2020 order , gotta say, the BEST color choice in my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made the 7 hour drive & met up with @Gary P and bought his beautiful red vert tonight.
Absolutely a standup guy, car was described to a T.

Thanks
Colin

View attachment 191636
Thanks Colin. You were awesome to deal with and appreciate you coming 700 or so kms for the car. I am just sorry I am not the one driving it back over the mountains. Enjoy.

Gary

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
This is an old thread, but good guys need a little recognition.

(I was away for a few months and had a biatch of a time making it home,)

I see a package was delivered, the package was a white stripe kit @Gary P had sent to me, free of charge :)

Fantastic guy to deal with.

Thanxs
Colin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts