Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1st Shelby GT 500 to be turned into a KR was built today.999 more to go.:)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
What's their planned production rate, do you know?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts
Well I bet Shelby builds them alot faster then the SS and 40th packages...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D

I bet it's pretty cool watching something like that come down the line at Ford though.

History in the making.

I love it.I see them all day and can't wait to go home and see another.:)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Okay how much do we have to give you Fred to sneak out some KR hoods, tell them your taking them over to Q.C. if anyone stops you in the plant. :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I love it.I see them all day and can't wait to go home and see another.:)

I hear ya!

I still sneak peaks in the garage all the time!

I haven't been able to drive mine since Tuesday and becasue of the weather and work won't till at least Monday. It's driving me nuts! :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hear ya!

I still sneak peaks in the garage all the time!

I haven't been able to drive mine since Tuesday and becasue of the weather and work won't till at least Monday. It's driving me nuts! :D

I feel terrible.I haven't driven mine since 1-15-2008.;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thats not nice Fred, for some of us it's been a lot more. Try not driving her since 11-22-07, rubbing it in our faces is not nice :( I think that given that if you sneak out one of those KR hoods I should be one of the first ones to get it that will make me feel better :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought Carroll got car number 1 ?

A lot of people thought that Ron Pratt bought the 1st 2007 GT 500 at Barrett-Jackson for $600,000.He bought the 1st sellable GT 500.Bill Ford Jr has the 1st 2007 GT 500.This KR that is coming down the assembly line is the 1st sellable KR.Carroll Shelby did get the 1st and Ron Pratt got the 2nd KR but the only 1 with the glass roof.I hope this is clear as mud.:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats not nice Fred, for some of us it's been a lot more. Try not driving her since 11-22-07, rubbing it in our faces is not nice :( I think that given that if you sneak out one of those KR hoods I should be one of the first ones to get it that will make me feel better :D

My bad sorry.;) Just to put it into perspective your b-day is over,pal.lol.Contrary to popular opinion we do not put the KR hood on at AAI.That is done at SAI.:(

·
Registered
465 Posts
LOL Fred. I guess waiting for over a month to drive your car is alot worse then me having to wait a week! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts