Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the wholesaler that was going to buy my car didn't come through. And since my Red Stripe car is due any day, I need to sell this one.

It's a 2008 convertible in black with 98 miles. Options include Sirius, HIDs, nav, Premium Trim Package, and ambient lighting. MSRP is $52,405.

There is a small dent behind the passenger door, at the very bottom, just above the rocker molding. It's about the size of a silver dollar. The paintless dent guy said he could probably fix it, but it would require drilling a hole in either the fenderwell or the door jamb to get access to it. There is a scratch about an inch long in the top of the driver's door, about where you would lay your arm if you had the window down. It would need to be touched up. Both of these happened in transit. I have chosen not to tackle either of these, since I would prefer that the buyer do it to his satisfaction. They won't even show up in a photo, but I wanted to be upfront about them.

Because of the dent and scratch, I would take $1000 off MSRP and sell the car for $51,405. It's been titled, but only has 98 miles on it. This is a screaming deal on a gorgeous car. The car is located in Springfield, MO. PM me if you have questions or are interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD - to a fellow forum member. I'll let him identify himself if he wishes to do so.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
SOLD - to a fellow forum member. I'll let him identify himself if he wishes to do so.
Outstanding!!

Glad it worked out b4 the new Black Vert came.

You might be the only 2x Black Vert Mafia member! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts

That would be me! Thanks Jon. I owned a 05 Black mustang vert and went by Newbreedgt05 on many of the other forums. My stang was unfortunately totaled a week or two ago, so I'm glad to finally be back in the seat soon. Glad to be part of the GT500 family!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That would be me! Thanks Jon. I owned a 05 Black mustang vert and went by Newbreedgt05 on many of the other forums. My stang was unfortunately totaled a week or two ago, so I'm glad to finally be back in the seat soon. Glad to be part of the GT500 family!
Welcome to the family.:)

What is the plans on the minor repairs?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the family.:)

What is the plans on the minor repairs?
Well, the driver's door off my previous GT vert is still in good condition, so if the scratch bothers me, I could switch them. As for the dent, I had the Cervnis side exhaust of my previous stang also and was thinking about putting that on the GT500 down the road. The side skirts have a piece that covers up the bottom part of that rear quarter above the stock side skirt. If not, then it wouldn't cost too much down the road to have them repaired. Much cheaper than the mark-ups they're still asking for in this area.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the Black Vert Mafia, Rich :) Joe, I think he needs a proper indoctrination.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts