Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 Shelby GT500 Red coupe for sale that I bought brand new from my dealer.

The car has right at 22000 miles .... original goodyears still on the car but close to the wear bars. This car has never been to the track and driven occasionally to and from work.

Not a dent or ding or scratch anywhere.

Options on the car are as follows:

- Auto meter Boost and A/F ratio gauges with shift light. $1000
- 410 gears $800
- the factory pulley has been pulled but i am running the metco stock pulley with the stock airbox but can be easily changed over for a Stage I or II set up. $300
- SCT tuner with economy program and Perf program good for about 50 hp + ( needed the tuner for my 410 gears ) $400
- Car dynoed bone stock @448 rwhp ... towards the high end.
- R edition floor matts $100
- Blue powered coated GT valve covers $900
- Shelby dress up engine caps $250
- Hood props $150
- JLT carbon fiber radiator cover $100

Over $4000 in mods done to the car as it sits. On the hwy doing 70 I can still get 20 mpg .... with 410 gears .... not bad!

New 08 tranny installed with new clutch do to TSB

I have already been offered wholesale for the car $33000. The car with the options to the right buyer a fair price in my opinion I hope is worth high 30's

I own the car free and clear and have the title. Finances dictate the sale do to the economy and what I have lost in the Stock Market

wholesale - $33000

retail - $35500

options - $2000
50% on the
dollar ________

$37500

Your price $32900

Those interested parties please contact me at

[email protected]

Thanks everyone

Carl

CURRENTLY ON EBAY WITH A BID AND NUMERIOUS WATCHERS .... YOUR GAIN MY LOSS .... WHAT ELSE DO U EXPECT IN TODAYS ECONOMY!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290301795936

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
west coast of florida .... ya dont really want to sell it but one has to do what they got to do ... a crying shame but i will bounce back ... at least its paid for and I can sell it

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
car is in auto trader for 33900 .... if i dont sell it i will trade it in for a lighting

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem we have here is a really sucky economy ... u got no one with money left ... oh well move on with life

I do need to sell the car so if someone wants a great ... super clean GT500 .... and wants to steal it ..... ( with in reason ) ...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FORUM members who are looking for a GT500 red coupe .... MAKE ME A OFFER I CANT REFUSE .... :boohoo:

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is on ebay .....heres the listing number 290301795936
The car is virtually flawless. I wish I could keep it but ecomonic reasons say otherwise

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just missed my reserve on ebay with a high bid of $29800. That bidder I later contacted after the bidding was over and he agreed to buy the car. Unfortunitly last night he just informed me with his air ticket in had to fly down here to get the car .... he has to back out of the deal. His wife just lost her job. So I will be relisting the car within a few weeks .. my wife works for the state of florida and though we dont think her job is in jeoperdy .... she is whats called select exempt or works for the pleasure of the Gov ... can he hired or fired without cause ... just being pro active here vs reactive ... once the economy gets back on solid ground I will buy another Shelby or even a 2010 SHO. The Dept of Corrections about 3 mths ago let a lot of entry line officers go and the public had a huge outcry.
Rumor has it now any more cuts will come from 20 year veterans who work in upper management as does my wife.

Keep your fingers cross she doesnt loose her job and that I sell the car so I can have cash JUST IN CASE !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts