Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a lot of you know I've been on the forum for a long time. Well I finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 GT350R and it's time to let my Shelby GT500 go to a good home (I hope).

I have a LOT of other pictures that I can email if you are interested.

Price...$32,000 (if I don't sell it I will return it to stock over the winter and relist and sell all the mods)

Location.....Medina, OH 44256

Delivery is possible, I have an enclosed trailer and would consider delivering it for a reasonable fee.

Miles....20,653

2007 Shelby GT500, 20,653 miles. I am the 2nd owner, but really the 1st since the original owner sold it to me with 175 miles on it.

This car has never been driven in the rain, only goes out on nice days and never been parked in a parking lot where it could get a door ding.

The car is in showroom condition and runs like you would expect.

The car comes with a SCT X4 tuner that has tunes loaded so it’s ready to go.with the following mods which are:

VMP GEN II-R TVS 2.3l supercharger w2.6 pulley

VMP twin jet 67mm throttle body

FRPP 56 lb/hr fuel injectors

Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Lightened Steel Flywheel) Part # MCL-6918-07

JLT big air intake kit

JLT Oil Separator Passenger side only

MGW 2 GT500 Short Throw Shifter w Cobra Logo Shift Knob w/ Deluxe Jam Nut & Wrench

VMP dual fan triple pass heat exchanger

C&R Shelby GT500 high capacity radiator

Roush Intercooler Reservoir 3x Capacity

Cortex Xtreme-grip torque arm system

Cortex Xtreme-grip LCA system

Cortex Xtreme-grip watts link system, track

Cortex Racing large wheel fitment kit

Girodisc front 2pc floating rotors with 355 x 32mm rotors

DSS aluminum drive shaft

JBA 1795SX Off Road X Pipe, 2.5" stainless steel exhaust

FRPP KR500 Mufflers

Roush extreme exhaust

BMR-SP009 – lowering springs

BMR- SB022 – front sway bar kit hollow 35mm, 3-hole adjustable

BMR-SB023 – rear swaybar kit w/ billet end links solid 22mm

BMR-ELK010 End link kit for sway bars

Tokico D-Spec DSP-12

FRPP Brake Cooling Kit w/ JLT Bezels

Ford Performance Parts m-5025-mbr - manual transmission cooler air scoop

FORD RACING BOSS 302 Torsen differential -- M-4204-MB

2013-14 Ford Racing Cooling Fan Item # FRPP 50487

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs TR7IX # 3690

Ford Performance Ti-VCT Roller Pilot Bearing Part # M-7600-B

Corbeau Harness, 5-Point, Pull Down, Nylon, Red, 3 in. Width, Camlock, Wraparound/Bolt-in, Each (Mfr. #: 53007B)

Corbeau Seat Belt Bars, 05-14 Mustang Harness Bar (Mfr. #: HB0508M)

Stifflers 05-2014 Mustang High Volume Clutch Line Part # STF-CLK-MUST-0514

Goodridge G-stop Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit

2009 Crankshaft Balancer Pulley (reduce unspun weight by 10 lbs.)

Redline Tuning Bolt-in QuickLIFT PLUS System for hood

WMS Stealth Hood Pins

Xpel paint protectant

AutoMeter pillar gauge pods 12127

AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Digital Series Gauges 6537 ATM-6537 TD GAUG WATER TEMP 2 1/16

AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Digital Series Gauges 6548 ATM-6548 TD GGE OIL TEMP 2 1/16 34

Derale DER-15725 OIL FLTR RELOC KIT 22 X 1.5 MM

Derale DER-13224 FRAME RAIL COOLER KIT

Allstar Performance AAF-ALL90040 IN-LINE OIL TEE -10

Powder Coated factory wheels w BFGoodrich g-Force Rival 295/35ZR18

This car is a steal with everything invested and handles like it's on rails.

IMG_1955.JPG IMG_1956.JPG IMG_1951.JPG IMG_1960.JPG IMG_1987.JPG IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1991.JPG IMG_1992.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
That price is a bargain for everything that is in it. Good luck with the sale.

Joe

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the mods are coming off in the next couple months and returning to stock to sell in the spring since I've had no offers other than a low baller.

I will post a new "Parts for Sale" thread soon with prices. If you've already PM'd me then you will first in line via a PM based upon when you reached out to me.

You can already see most of what's for sale in the list of mods in the for sale post. It just depends on how big of a pain some things will be to remove. For example the MGW shifter will probably be more hassle than it's worth to try and remove, but who knows since the DSS aluminum drive shaft is going to be sold.

Stay tuned guys.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts
Awesome car, Jim!!! Did you also try listing it on Facebook on some of the GT500 related groups? Might be worth a shot if you haven't done so. I only offer that up because I only became a FB user a few months ago. Cargurus and Autotrader are a couple of other options.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome car, Jim!!! Did you also try listing it on Facebook on some of the GT500 related groups? Might be worth a shot if you haven't done so. I only offer that up because I only became a FB user a few months ago. Cargurus and Autotrader are a couple of other options.
Yes I did put it on Facebook. Actually that’s the only place there was interest from. I didn’t try Cargurus or Autotrader because I didn’t want to pay for it at this point, I was hoping I might get lucky. I’d think I’d actually make more returning to stock and selling the mods but I will check out both of those sites one last time before I start. I’m really not looking forward to all the hours it’s going to take to put back to stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts
I bought my '07 GT500 from Dave Castine of vintagecarsonline.com You might try contacting him to see if he might have a buyer.
That's a great idea, @Wrangler. Dave is a great guy. Might be worth a shot, Jim @meterman -- another iron in the fire so to speak. Good luck, Jim!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, a lot of you know I've been on the forum for a long time. Well I finally pulled the trigger on a 2019 GT350R and it's time to let my Shelby GT500 go to a good home (I hope).

I have a LOT of other pictures that I can email if you are interested.

Price...$32,000 (if I don't sell it I will return it to stock over the winter and relist and sell all the mods)

Location.....Medina, OH 44256

Delivery is possible, I have an enclosed trailer and would consider delivering it for a reasonable fee.

Miles....20,653

2007 Shelby GT500, 20,653 miles. I am the 2nd owner, but really the 1st since the original owner sold it to me with 175 miles on it.

This car has never been driven in the rain, only goes out on nice days and never been parked in a parking lot where it could get a door ding.

The car is in showroom condition and runs like you would expect.

The car comes with a SCT X4 tuner that has tunes loaded so it’s ready to go.with the following mods which are:

VMP GEN II-R TVS 2.3l supercharger w2.6 pulley

VMP twin jet 67mm throttle body

FRPP 56 lb/hr fuel injectors

Mcleod Shelby GT500 RXT Street Twin Disc Clutch Kit (Lightened Steel Flywheel) Part # MCL-6918-07

JLT big air intake kit

JLT Oil Separator Passenger side only

MGW 2 GT500 Short Throw Shifter w Cobra Logo Shift Knob w/ Deluxe Jam Nut & Wrench

VMP dual fan triple pass heat exchanger

C&R Shelby GT500 high capacity radiator

Roush Intercooler Reservoir 3x Capacity

Cortex Xtreme-grip torque arm system

Cortex Xtreme-grip LCA system

Cortex Xtreme-grip watts link system, track

Cortex Racing large wheel fitment kit

Girodisc front 2pc floating rotors with 355 x 32mm rotors

DSS aluminum drive shaft

JBA 1795SX Off Road X Pipe, 2.5" stainless steel exhaust

FRPP KR500 Mufflers

Roush extreme exhaust

BMR-SP009 – lowering springs

BMR- SB022 – front sway bar kit hollow 35mm, 3-hole adjustable

BMR-SB023 – rear swaybar kit w/ billet end links solid 22mm

BMR-ELK010 End link kit for sway bars

Tokico D-Spec DSP-12

FRPP Brake Cooling Kit w/ JLT Bezels

Ford Performance Parts m-5025-mbr - manual transmission cooler air scoop

FORD RACING BOSS 302 Torsen differential -- M-4204-MB

2013-14 Ford Racing Cooling Fan Item # FRPP 50487

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs TR7IX # 3690

Ford Performance Ti-VCT Roller Pilot Bearing Part # M-7600-B

Corbeau Harness, 5-Point, Pull Down, Nylon, Red, 3 in. Width, Camlock, Wraparound/Bolt-in, Each (Mfr. #: 53007B)

Corbeau Seat Belt Bars, 05-14 Mustang Harness Bar (Mfr. #: HB0508M)

Stifflers 05-2014 Mustang High Volume Clutch Line Part # STF-CLK-MUST-0514

Goodridge G-stop Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit

2009 Crankshaft Balancer Pulley (reduce unspun weight by 10 lbs.)

Redline Tuning Bolt-in QuickLIFT PLUS System for hood

WMS Stealth Hood Pins

Xpel paint protectant

AutoMeter pillar gauge pods 12127

AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Digital Series Gauges 6537 ATM-6537 TD GAUG WATER TEMP 2 1/16

AutoMeter Ultra-Lite Digital Series Gauges 6548 ATM-6548 TD GGE OIL TEMP 2 1/16 34

Derale DER-15725 OIL FLTR RELOC KIT 22 X 1.5 MM

Derale DER-13224 FRAME RAIL COOLER KIT

Allstar Performance AAF-ALL90040 IN-LINE OIL TEE -10

Powder Coated factory wheels w BFGoodrich g-Force Rival 295/35ZR18

This car is a steal with everything invested and handles like it's on rails.

View attachment 192989 View attachment 192990 View attachment 192985 View attachment 192994 View attachment 192995 View attachment 192996 View attachment 192997 View attachment 192998
still available?

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
I’m really not looking forward to all the hours it’s going to take to put back to stock.
I'd have a little more patience rather than ripping everything off ... maybe even holding off until spring, when "hotrods" sell the best. Winter is the time to buy up bargains at rock bottom prices, because a lot of the country has to throw them straight into storage. A lot of GT500 on Ebay right now, so it's a tough selling time. We even have a couple for sale on our local Craigslist. These new GT350 and GT500 are causing a glut of older models going to market. As they say in the business, "there is a butt for every seat ... you just have to wait for it". Best of luck !!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd have a little more patience rather than ripping everything off ... maybe even holding off until spring, when "hotrods" sell the best. Winter is the time to buy up bargains at rock bottom prices, because a lot of the country has to throw them straight into storage. A lot of GT500 on Ebay right now, so it's a tough selling time. We even have a couple for sale on our local Craigslist. These new GT350 and GT500 are causing a glut of older models going to market. As they say in the business, "there is a butt for every seat ... you just have to wait for it". Best of luck !!
Yeah, I know what you are saying but I have a lot of interest in some of the parts. I have deposits on $3000 worth and the big items like new blower is still available. Everyone's willing to wait since it's winter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts