Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One available 2007 shelby gt500 available to order the way you want it! Cal Hans Ford Mercury Inc. Loudonville Ohio 44842 [email protected] or 419 994 4155 ask for Kevin Hans or Jack Morris.They are a small dealership and are only going to get 1.They want $10,000 over Msrp.

·
Registered
18 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
One available 2007 shelby gt500 available to order the way you want it! Cal Hans Ford Mercury Inc. Loudonville Ohio 44842 [email protected] or 419 994 4155 ask for Kevin Hans or Jack Morris.They are a small dealership and are only going to get 1.They want $10,000 over Msrp.
I contacted them a week ago during my email and phone blitz. Unfortunately, according to my notes their GT500 won't be built for 4 to 10 months from now and no guarantee at that.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are welcome,that's why I posted it.Sorry ERIC he beat you to the punch.ERIC called and had an agreement with them and they called him back and said somebody else had bought it.ERIC I feel bad but if something else comes up I will call you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Grabber Orange 07 said:
Eric, did you have a deal with them that they canceled on? I wouldn't want to get it that way and that doesn't seem right.
No problem. They'll be other opportunities. Jack (at the dealership) is a nice guy. He and I talked and agreed on a price, confirmed the options and colors via e-mail and he was mailing me the Ford printout...then he went to dinner and when he came back he found that his colleague took a deposit while he was gone. He apologized for the mix up and told me he'd check with a buddy at another dealership and get back to me. I also have a few other feelers out and I'm sure something will come through, so don't feel bad. They're making 9,000 of them so I'll end up with on of them one way or another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts