Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I am selling my 2007 gt500 with 7,200 original miles. still showroom new I am the second owner I bought it with 5,000 miles on it from original owner. I've done a lot to the car. lots of suspension upgrades. eibach pro street adjustable coilovers car is 2.5 lower in rear about 1" lower in front, eibach adjustable panhard bar, eibach adjustable rear control arms, bmr adjustable rear upper control arm, swar bar axle brace, adjustable front and rear eibach sway bars. shelby 19x9.5 wheels in front with nitto 275 35 19 nt05 tires. 19x10.5 wheels in rear with 305 35 19 nitto nt05 tires. new cross drilled rotors front and rear with new powder coated calipers in rear. as far as engine just bolt ons. upgraded ford racing super cobra jet throttle body with large steeda cold air intake. steeda 2.65 blower pulley with steeda billet blower belt tensioner. ati harmonic balancer 10% underdrive 8lbs compared to factory 20lb unit. lethal performance off road h pipe with borla stinger mufflers. also have set of magnaflow street mufflers if you want it a tad bit quieter. dyno tuned by big 3 racing here in ohio. 658 hp on 93 octane. also has Barton shifter. car runs awesome handles like a dream. interior is stock and perfect zero flaws did add shelby floor mats and shifter handle that's all. paint is showroom new no scratches. car is absolutely spotless top to bottom. I have clear title in hand. I'm only selling cause I want a 69 to 70 mustang fastback. my name is joe I'm a retired firefighter and I am almost always available to show the car. I live in ohio. I'm asking $35,000.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts
Nice car. Good luck with your 69/70 hunt!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also forgot to add that I also upgraded driveshaft to one piece aluminum ford racing driveshaft. I will trade for classic mustang prefer 69 or 70 but would consider earlier year ones. I am also willing to help with getting car shipped if needed. may deliver it for asking price if your not to crazy far from ohio. thanks my name is joe and feel free to text me 330-217-3123.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$33,000. I have over $45,000 in it with only the best parts and all professionally installed. only 7,000 miles. this is a deal. car is spotless top to bottom. also have factory wheels and tires to go with it that were taken off at 5,000 miles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rough time of year to try and sell a summer car lol. still willing to transport it within reasonable distance to ohio to any potential buyer.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts
rough time of year to try and sell a summer car lol. still willing to transport it within reasonable distance to ohio to any potential buyer.
Off-season selling requires an attractive price to get a sale. Spring & summer can lead to more $ for a sale.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm gonna offer this at $30,000 it's as low as I can go. I have over lots of money in suspension and other mods in car. have factory wheels and tires to go with car like new and the ones on it now have less than 300 miles on them. I have the factory cat system to go with car if someone needed it. tuner will go with car and new set of magnaflow street mufflers that I put on and decided I wanted it a bit louder and swapped for borla stingers. if you look at top of my post you will see the list of mods. suspension is dialed in perfect and tune is spot on car runs amazing handles awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts