#1984 of 2250 White coupes

#48 of 297 total Red Stripe PKG

#28 of 128 White w/ Red Stripe PKG

BUILD DATE
5/10/2007

TOTAL PRODUCTION

8,150 Coupes

Color breakdown

White 2,250 (128 Redline - White with Red Stripe package)
Red 2,153
Black 1,689 (169 Redline - Black with Red Stripe package)
Blue 1,054
Tungsten 384
Alloy 338
Orange 282

2,694 Verts

Color breakdown

Black 858
Red 809
White 325
Blue 283
Orange 160
Tungsten 151
Alloy 108

Black w/Black 30 = 2724

Minus the Black on Black - Total = 2694
Guessing these were for Carroll Shelby.

See less See more
#2 ·
Since Tungsten is no longer available, it may be the rarest and fastest.:D :D Now you see them, now you don't, and that goes for second gear as well.:rolleyes:

#3 · (Edited)

You were right again. Red beat out white by 387 units between coupes and verts.;) Your paint shop numbers were right.

#6 ·
I told you red was #1.:cool: :cool:I love them all

#9 ·
flipmo,

Then your pictures don't do your car justice as the stripes look like they are white. Maybe it's just the angle that the pictures were taken on.

In any case, that's a great colour combo (Alloy and Tungsten stripes). That was my original choice, however it is not offered on the 2008 model year, so I went totally with what my 11 year old son wants to see in the driveway and that is Red with Black stripes (as per my avatar).

Take care.

#10 ·
Thanks Arbour. Yes, guess I got lucky because I different have a color preference in mind before buying. My gut feeling said, "Get the Alloy w/Tungsten." I've been told several times that the stripes look white. No, they are Tungsten, that's why the car is soooooooooooo fast!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

flip

#12 ·
They don't send them anymore. You have to order it from SVT and last I heard the charge was $40. They should be availible in the next week or two.

#16 ·
I just got off the phone with Chris at SVT and he stated exactly. This issue of issuing certificates is currently undergoing some kind of legal review. But they will be sending them out in mass. He currently has a laundry list he's working with.

The certificate "will" cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $40 to $60 bucks and all currently on the list will be getting a phone call soon. My name is on there.

flip

#17 ·
croz98gt,

Thanks for putting down the production numbers.

Of the numbers shown, is it possible to know how many of each combo were produced for the Canadian market (i.e. speedo and guages in metric)?

Or can you provide me with a contact name and number and I'll do the ground work?

Thanks.

#18 ·
I haven't heard anything about that, nor did I ask? but you could call the 800# and tell the person who answers the phone that you had a few question about the production #'s on the GT500 and they will send you over the the correct department. 1-800-ford-svt

#21 ·
themailman34,

I contacted Ford SVT (spoke to a guy named John) and to my surprise, SVT does not track how many vehicles are made or shipped for the Canadian market.

This is something that they have not done since their inception in 1993. I suggested that they may give this a consideration as it would be an interesting stat for us Canadians that are buying the metric (dashboard instrument cluster and daytime running lights) version of these cars.

He indicated that SVT do not put much emphasis on this stat as he explained that anyone can purchase a U.S. version of the car and then 'flash' a computer chip which would make the daytime running lights work and then buy a Canadian version of the instrument cluster and you've basically got a Canadian car.

He did mention that there might be someone at FORD that may know this information, but he couldn't point me in any direction with that. It would be a crap shoot to figure out where to start at FORD.

That's too bad! :(

#27 ·
Just called SVT and my numbers are as follows:

#2969 out of 8150 coupes

#971 out of all the red coupes built

and there were 28 red stripe delete coupes built, they could not tell me what number mine was out of the 28, but its cool.

SVT also said that the certificates will be available Thursday 9-13-07, I will be calling for mine.

#30 ·
I'd like to know too!

#31 ·
I ordered my certificate today,$45.00.They have a demo certificate,so they can tell you what it looks like.Sounds cool.It has a signature from Shelby,Edsel Ford and SVT.The phones will be ringing off the hook now.

#32 ·
Woo Hoo! Just ordered mine. :D :D :D

#33 ·
:D Just ordered mine too. Can't beleive I got through. On hold for a few minutes. Must have been taking the Prez's order.:D He said we should have them by the 2nd week of October:D

#35 ·
I am going to give it a couple days!

You guys know the car business, there is always something messed up on the 1st run of everything!:D :D :D :D :D

I don't want to have to deal with recalls.:D :D :D :D

JJ

#36 ·
Well, I'm pretty sure mine will be put on material hold, so I won't see it until November 2008. Didn't someone say something about the Shaker 1000...

#37 ·
You guys are killing me:D :D

#41 ·
I just got my certificate ordered! He said my car was #266 out of 8152 coupes and #57 of 2252 white ones! And the build date will show up as my birthday! That was a fun phone call!

#44 ·
Nice Ron, close to the top on the fastest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;)

#42 ·
1703 of 8150 Coupes

96 of 384 Tungsten

Second gear optional:(

#43 ·
2610 of 8152 Coupes

614 of 2252

2nd gear included.............;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.