Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am selling a GT500 for a client. I just found your site and thought I would see what you all think.

The car is a 2007 coupe with 1,041. There were 384 Tungsten coupes made, 363 with stripes. It has the premium interior package also.

VIN# 1ZVHT88S275213251

This car is always garaged and has never seen rain.

He is asking $52,000

The car is located in Richmond, VA. Please contact me if you have any questions. Pictures are available upon request.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
117 Posts
Why in the world would anyone think they could sell their 2007 used Shelby for more than MSRP? In any case, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Why in the world would anyone think they could sell their 2007 used Shelby for more than MSRP? In any case, good luck with the sale.
Ditto.

Pretty easy to find a NEW one for just a few thousand (max) over sticker now if you're willing to look.

Unless this is EXACTLY what someone wants, and it's in their backyard, and the VIN is their lucky number, and... :D

Otherwise I know of a MSRP vert right now that's just waiting for someone to buy it (and it's the SAME price as the asking price on this USED coupe!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ditto.

Pretty easy to find a NEW one for just a few thousand (max) over sticker now if you're willing to look.

Unless this is EXACTLY what someone wants, and it's in their backyard, and the VIN is their lucky number, and... :D

Otherwise I know of a MSRP vert right now that's just waiting for someone to buy it (and it's the SAME price as the asking price on this USED coupe!)

Hey now! Don't shoot the messenger! I just posted this for the owner as I wasn't too sure what the market was on a GT500. Obviously he doesn't either.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this car you can PM me and I will relay the info. to the owner.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hey now! Don't shoot the messenger! I just posted this for the owner as I wasn't too sure what the market was on a GT500. Obviously he doesn't either.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this car you can PM me and I will relay the info. to the owner.

Thanks
No offense meant. You asked what we thought, so I posted info that would hopefully enlighten your client as to what the current market was so that he could realistically adjust his price.

Best of luck selling the car - you might also want to include info such as:
- miles
- any mods done to the car
and anything else that a potential buyer might ask about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,

The price has been adjusted to $48,000. Please Pm me if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts