Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all in the community,

We are new to this forum and are excited to offer a great deal on this vehicle.

Dealer asking price: $54,950*
FORDGT500 COMMUNITY DISCOUNT $5000.00

SPECIAL FORDGT500 community pricing: $49,950*

Stock num: P38821
VIN: 1ZVHT88S675267748
Engine: V8 5.4L Supercharged
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Miles: 4700

Call or email for Pictures

Javier Cuevas
(760) 861-1203
[email protected]

Manufacturer Certified Pre-owned Vehicle! Check with us for exact program details.

This vehicle features: Premium Wheels, Air Conditioning, Leather, Power Seat, Power Door Locks, Rear Spoiler, RWD, Power Windows, Front Side Air Bags, Premium Sound, Cruise Control, Dual Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), MP3 (Multi CD), Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo What a fine car. All trade-ins are welcome.

*All advertised prices exclude taxes and government fees, any finance charges, and dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Over MSRP for a used GT500? Good luck.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello to all in the community,

We are new to this forum and are excited to offer a great deal on this vehicle.

Dealer asking price: $54,950*
FORDGT500 COMMUNITY DISCOUNT $5000.00

SPECIAL FORDGT500 community pricing: $49,950*

Stock num: P38821
VIN: 1ZVHT88S675267748
Engine: V8 5.4L Supercharged
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Miles: 4700

Call or email for Pictures

Javier Cuevas
(760) 861-1203
[email protected]

Manufacturer Certified Pre-owned Vehicle! Check with us for exact program details.

This vehicle features: Premium Wheels, Air Conditioning, Leather, Power Seat, Power Door Locks, Rear Spoiler, RWD, Power Windows, Front Side Air Bags, Premium Sound, Cruise Control, Dual Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), MP3 (Multi CD), Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo What a fine car. All trade-ins are welcome.

*All advertised prices exclude taxes and government fees, any finance charges, and dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.

LOL!!! Used for MORE than sticker of a new one. You do know that plenty of dealers now sell new ones at sticker right??

·
Registered
658 Posts
Is this a Beverly Hills model or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So let me get this straight...... you guys bought your GT500's at MSRP?
So you are not in the market, and even if you were you wouldn't entertain purchasing ours, unless it was at MSRP.....?

Well sounds like our "Beverly Hills Model" isnt priced right........

Let's put it out there...... you tell me what you should pay for this one.......

·
Registered
298 Posts
So you are not in the market, and even if you were you wouldn't entertain purchasing ours, unless it was at MSRP.....?

Let's put it out there...... you tell me what you should pay for this one.......
Wouldnt be able to guess the price on a "used car"...What does the Kelly Book show ?

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
465 Posts

Yes I did pay MSRP for mine and it was less then that OTD.

Unless there are a bunch of performance mods, I would not have even considered it for more then 40k OTD.

Maybe I'm different then most but that's MHO.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yes I did pay MSRP for mine and it was less then that OTD.

Unless there are a bunch of performance mods, I would not have even considered it for more then 40k OTD.

Maybe I'm different then most but that's MHO.
+1

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yup, paid MSRP for mine brand spanking new as well.

The car is not new, it did depreciate. If i walked in your shop right now to buy another car of yours, you would not offer me MSRP-new for my car, so you also know that they are not worth that much.

At this point I would expect to have reasonably lost $6k on my purchase give or take a grand or so.

You selling a used one, I would expect to pay probably about $4k-$5k under MSRP-new because otherwise it is not a "deal" to anyone while so many dealers are selling new for sticker price. Unless I was saving at least $4k I would just walk and buy a brand new one down the road from you.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I would say e-bay is a good indicator.What are they going for there used?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Here's a couple of new 2008's in CT for sale by dealers.

Search Results: 2 Ads found for: Make: FORD, Model: MUSTANG, Keyword: gt500

Page 1 of 1

For Sale By Dealers
2008 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500
$47,255, BLACK, 8 cyl, air, ps, pb, pw, tilt, am/fm cd/mp3, ABS, dual air bags front, head and side VIN:1ZVHT88S585151412, Stock No:3292C, Conveniently located minutes from the Greater Hartford area. Inventory is always moving so don't wait, call us at 860-688-3651 . For special savings you must ask for GUY CIVITELLO, and say you saw it on Bargain News!

2008 FORD Mustang Shelby GT500
$47,120, internet special $50120, 5.4L V8, 6 speed manual, black/black accent leather, multi disc CD/Sirius Sat. radio w/6mos serv., HID headlamps, GT500 Premium Trim pkg, Shaker 1000 Audio sys, ambient lighting, COUPE, VIN:1ZVHT88S385178494, Stock No:7771, Litchfield Ford, The Real Deal for Diesel Trucks, Heavy Duty Trucks and all your Truck and Car Needs. 800-545-0422 or 860-567-4561. Over 300 Trucks on the Grounds.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would say e-bay is a good indicator.What are they going for there used?
I watch almost every day on ebay and the low 40's is what they are going for which is making Brenda happy!!!!! We're hoping that by the time the Fusion is paid off and they are a little older with a few more miles that we'll be able to pick one up in the 30's. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Happily paid 5K over sticker for my brand new GT500 I picked mine up October of 06 so I would say that the market has changed a little since then...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

$2K over MSRP here...with 4,700 fewer miles.

·
Registered
233 Posts
MSRP on '08 GT500 back in early May. It had 57 miles on it, the car was in the Jan '08 D.C. Auto Show, raffled off and won by a woman who wanted nothing to do with it. No accounting for taste. :ack:

They took the car back, probably gave her a loaded Freestyle or something; The GT500 had been driven to the show by the Ford dealer that 'donated' the car. SO, because she had to take title to 'win' it, it was sold to me as used.

At least that's the story they told me, and they did show me a picture of the car at the show. I consider it a good deal. Another dealer nearby, at the same time, had Bullit's bumped by $3K, and if he could get a Shelby, told me it would be a minimum of a $5K bump. These are the market dynamics in the D.C. area.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Hey there,

I know of at least one So Cal dealership that is selling GT500's at below MSRP (as well as Shelby GT's).

I think in So Cal, the ADM market has pretty much dried up.

Page

1 - 20 of 22 Posts