Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the movie Christine? Well My Fiances son's 2007 Mustang has some wierd things going on with it. The for example, the car will be in the garage unlocked and just randomly the brake lights and headlight come on???:confused: No one will even be in the car, and if he he uses the key fob to unlock the car the headlight come on which is normal but the brakelights come on as well but not all the time. Anyone out there explain this one???

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks pal hows things going for you?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I recommend a young priest and an old priest.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't seem to get any priests here so any other ideas?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I take it no one has a explanation to this problem???:cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
is it possible the car is picking up similar signals from another key fob or a neighbors garage door or some other gadget? sometimes at my old house I would come home and my garage door was up...turns out one of my neighbors was using the same code.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So can the brake lights recieve a signal??

·
Registered
662 Posts
I went out to the garage and hit the key fobs on both the 05 GT and the Shelby and noticed the cars responded differently. The Shelby lights up on both the unlock and lock commands but the rear brake lights up only on the lock command for the GT. Seems like this is something that Fred could help you with. Does this only happen when he's parked at a certain place? I'm thinking that if it only happens at one place that there has to be some co-channel interference? If it happens multiple places then there could be something screwey with the computer?:confused:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts