Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks. I've decided to sell my 2007 Triple black GT500 convertible with white side stripes and only 250 miles. It has all options including navigation. This car is in showroom condition. I haven't even removed the manual from the plasic . This car includes a California car cover and also has the center dash panel signed by Carroll Shelby. It also has the dash plaque with the vin signed by Mr. Shelby. In addition, I have a signed photo of the engine builders.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I am going to buy a Corvette Z06. Don't worry, I'm keeping my GT500 coupe. I know I will have to modify the Z06 to keep up with the coupe.:p :D

I'm asking $54,500.00 or best offer.

I'm at Michigan City, In.

Cal

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
what year z06? 2008?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what year z06? 2008?
Yes, 2008:D

It seems to be a good time to buy one. Some dealers are selling them up to $5,000.00 under msrp.

·
Registered
301 Posts

It seems to be a good time to buy one. Some dealers are selling them up to $5,000.00 under msrp.

harley99fb
Everybody is waiting on the Blue Devil to enter the market place. If delivered as articles have shown it will be 650 horse. Big ticket buyers don't care how much. Just want the latest and the greatest!!!

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
861 Posts

I am all about fords.....I have 3 now!

If I was rich I would have one.........congrats..........;)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
harley99fb
Everybody is waiting on the Blue Devil to enter the market place. If delivered as articles have shown it will be 650 horse. Big ticket buyers don't care how much. Just want the latest and the greatest!!!

ILLEGAL
Yes, from what I've read, the Blue Devil is going to be a real demon. I'm sure it will be in the 6 figure neiborhood.:eek: That's alright, the Z06 is more than enough for this old man.:)

Cal

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am all about fords.....I have 3 now!

If I was rich I would have one.........congrats..........;)
I'm not too much about brand loyalty. I like performance cars of all makes.

I'm not rich by any means but I've learned that if you have the means, enjoy life while you can and I enjoy driving performance cars. Three years ago Oct. 1st, my 48 year old sister passed away from kidney cancer. It changed my priorities. Enjoy life today because you don't know what tomorrow may bring.:)

Cal

·
Registered
861 Posts
I feel the same as you! I respect anything with power.

I was not calling you rich;) .......I was just trying to state the fact that if I was! That the Z06 would be on my list! And the new challenger and the new camaro. A 2008 viper. Probably a Lamborgini, a Ferrari. But the best car I can think of right now that I would want would be a SALEEN S7!

JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I feel the same as you! I respect anything with power.

I was not calling you rich;) .......I was just trying to state the fact that if I was! That the Z06 would be on my list! And the new challenger and the new camaro. A 2008 viper. Probably a Lamborgini, a Ferrari. But the best car I can think of right now that I would want would be a SALEEN S7!

JJ
What a great time to be a performance car enthusiast. I was too young to be able to enjoy the late sixties cars (too young and not enough money) The 68 Charger is my all time favorite. The Challenger and the Camaro are coming.:D This is just too much fun!:p

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold:)

·
Registered
861 Posts
that was pretty quick. Good Job~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts