Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shelby signed a new 6 year contract with Ford. What will the next 6 years brings us? besides ADM's?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Holy shit, Shelbys until the year 20014!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Holy shit, Shelbys until the year 20014!
I would expect to be using transporters rather than cars within the next 18,000 years. :cowtounge:

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Must be planning for some high Miles Per Gallon models

·
Registered
547 Posts
With those three screens behind the steering wheel, it looks like you could just put it on cruise control and tell it to stay between the lines and stop for any obstructions up ahead! :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Shelby signed a new 6 year contract with Ford. What will the next 6 years brings us? besides ADM's?
I would like to see a new model 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 come out with a newer modified version of the "big block" 428CJ Engine (Maybe aluminum heads?) pushing 500 hp +++...(in Legend Lime Green color)...:habbobuggs:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Expect to see smaller engines, either turbocharged or supercharged. GM has already cut back on V8-powered future platforms, Chrysler has announced that the Hemi's days are numbered. Ford will follow suit, they have no choice.
But hey, I'd drive a 400+ horsepower hybrid Shelby. No problem.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Expect to see smaller engines, either turbocharged or supercharged. GM has already cut back on V8-powered future platforms
I wonder if that put a damper on the Camaro roll out????

·
Registered
24 Posts
do you have a link with this info....?

·
Registered
658 Posts
"Carroll Shelby also spoke, telling the group, "We have plans to build cars for the next six years with Ford. I just signed a contract which will take me up to 91 years old. I hope I don't go horizonal in the meantime."

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think most of us can agree that man has nine lives and he has only used up a couple, I am sure he will be around for quite some time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts