Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the 2007 1/2 order guide and some other info...................07...................

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
What makes me sad is the best lead I've found is in one of those states, on the ground, ready to be bought by me, but will have the CA-style emissions. I've not yet searched to see ways to undo whatever Cali's figured out to screw up the car.

Thanks for the great info 07.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
What makes me sad is the best lead I've found is in one of those states, on the ground, ready to be bought by me, but will have the CA-style emissions. I've not yet searched to see ways to undo whatever Cali's figured out to screw up the car.

Thanks for the great info 07.
The CA cars are absolutely no different than any other state. The emissions cert option code is just a paperwork code. All GT500s are 50-state emissions legal.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is Navigation system the only difference?????

Thank you!!

Judy

Judy,
I believe it is the only difference.....................07..........................

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yep, that's all.

·
Registered
150 Posts
The CA cars are absolutely no different than any other state. The emissions cert option code is just a paperwork code. All GT500s are 50-state emissions legal.

Dave
Thanks, Dave for summarizing... it was giving me a migraine trying to figure that out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Judy,
I believe it is the only difference.....................07..........................
Is the NAV system now avail for order?

I see the 58X order code but dealer and dealer rep are saying no way no how! not until well into NEXT year!

The least FORD can do is let me get the NAV system for all the hassles I have had to go though on my convertible buy-back deal. I would be willing to wait a bit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts