Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

2005 Roush Stage 2 Purchase looking to see if its a far price.

921 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Robert M 
#1 ·
Hi guys
My brother in Laws is thinking about buying a 2005 Stage 2 Roush, it has 103,000 miles, Clean title no accidents, Its a really nice car, all the options, My question is the asking price is $9000, I have been trying to find the book value but there is not a really good place to look. Can you tell me is this a good price?
We will have to travel to get the car is in PA and we are in Mass. We dont mind the drive just want to make sure the price isn't to far out of wack on the price.
This is going to be a driver, not really a show car.

#3 ·
Yes, this is a problem with Roush Mustangs. When you look up values, you see the variants that came from Ford, to include Mustang Cobras and Shelby GT500s. You don’t see a Roush variant. Roush Mustangs have always been a nice bump above regular Mustangs, especially Stage 3 modded cars, but they tend to depreciate quickly. For values, compare to others. There is an eBay search function that allows you to include sold and items that ended. Turn them both on and search for Roush and see what comes up.

#4 ·
What is included in "Stage 2" for the 2005 Roush Mustang? If I remember correctly, Stage 1 was usually interior upgrades, maybe some body part adds and wheels? and Stage 2 usually adds onto Stage 1 and moves into the suspension upgrades and maybe a CAI and tune?

R

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.