Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruizin Concepts has brought the Super Snake Wheels back in for a very, very limited time! Alcoa has produced one last production run of the Super Snake Wheels in 20X9 and 20X10 staggered sizes.

These rims look literally about as awesome as you can get on a GT500 and they fit the 07-13 models. We also sport and absolutely exclusive finish on the Alcoa Wheels in a Stealth Black! Visit our selection of Alcoa Shelby Super Snake Wheels to see our awesome selection and pricing.

BY THE WAY.... DO I NEED TO MENTION THAT WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE NATION THAT WE KNOW OF THAT HAS MORE AVAILABLE!!!!!!! LAST PRODUCTION RUN EVER. CALL US NOW.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Wait, after their all sold they will go for $1k+ plus in the used market.

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are going for insane prices used and we are almost sold out. We actually raised the price per wheel to discourage folks from wanting to buy just the wheels by themselves. We are no longer selling the wheels by themselves because we are almost sold out.

We only had 40 sets and we have just a few sets left and they are reserving these for the people that want to do full wheel and tire combinations which makes sense. I doubt we will have any sets left by the end of next week so if you are wanting to get these it will be the very last chance.

Otherwise we do carry other Carroll Shelby Wheels other than the supersnake which are much more affordable and the new styles such as the Shelby CS1 are available in 20X11.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
good ole free market at work......

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No disrespect but I think your wrong. We are now over 3/4 the way through our 40 pre-ordered sets number. We cannot risk at this point many wheels getting damaged during transit as we will not have anything to replace them with when it comes down to the last few folks. So to me, and I've been here for a number of years, it would be a bad thing to ship just wheels as damage rates could be much higher. Doesn't take many to screw a lot of people. This in a sense is merely making one out of stock so that you can insure the odds of Super Snake Wheels arriving in one piece in the LAST PRODUCTION RUN EVER. What would suck is to have 1 wheel arriving damaged and then you having to tell your customer sorry but I guess we will have to pick all of those up from you as damaged merchandise and get our money back through UPS, refund you of course, but as for you in the end.... We / I don't have anything else for you.... Now that would suck and we have done this for others best interest not just our own. Furthermore we are not trying to make anyone buy what they don't want to but we do have a responsibility to do what we think is safest when we are this low on numbers. We cannot package wheels enough to guarantee no damage will occur with just rims. Packaging is completely different and you don't have a tire which makes the wheel almost fool proof from a transport perspective. To special design new packaging especially for these wheels could take months. Those of you that have seen the standard Shelby packaging know good and well they are not bullet proof! Besides we have single handedly sold more super snake wheels than any other dealer in North America and we have had damages before with just wheel only orders.

I take no offense to what you said and please likewise understand I don't want you to take me the wrong way either. I just wanted to insure to you and just as importantly for everyone else we are not just trying to be a bunch of jerks and that's not the point. Hope that this helps clarify.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were selling just the wheels initially of course and at the standard wheel prices and if there were plenty left we wouldn't be worrying about damage product and not being able to fill all the pre-orders. Our goal is to come as close as possible to being able to fill each and every pre-order that has been placed and this is one way of helping insure of this. Otherwise if they were going to continue making them we would just keep selling the rims without a doubt and would prefer to do so.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
When I placed my order with Shelby American I didn't know that you guys would also be selling them. I would rather have purchased them already shod with rubber, as now I have to find quality tires, and get them mounted and balanced on my own time.

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry that you were not aware. I just arrived back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas where I've been for over a week and it's amazing the buzz I heard about the super snake wheels and if Cruizin would build a replica wheel of it lol.

We have been in deep discussions about building the Super Snake Wheels but I'm not permitted to discuss much more than the fact that we have discussed it. If you want a second set your welcome to call us and I'm sure you could sell the set you have per-ordered with Shelby with ease and maybe even turn a profit! Either way good luck and I hope you enjoy the wheels as it will be the last production run ever and likewise put something super exclusive on your Shelby!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I just arrived back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas where I've been for over a week and it's amazing the buzz I heard about the super snake wheels and if Cruizin would build a replica wheel of it lol.

We have been in deep discussions about building the Super Snake Wheels but I'm not permitted to discuss much more than the fact that we have discussed it.
This could interesting if it ever happens..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, the price is a joke!

Carry on...
Price isn't even the price. We aren't selling the wheels. I have already posted that but you may have missed that post. We raised the price because all that we had left was dedicated to wheel and tire packages and aren't really priced at what your commenting on.

Normal price for us in the past was actually $475 per wheel and on the limited production run for the anniversary they were I think $525 per wheel if I'm not mistaken. Again hope that clears that up :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts