Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who are waiting on your Shelbys,AAI will be on shutdown from 5-19-2007 till 6-3-2007.We will resume production on Monday 6-4-2007.Autoport will still be shipping cars during this time.So if yours is already built it still could ship.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
What?!?! Another shutdown? Do you guys ever work? :rolleyes: ;)
Just kiddin, 07. :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What?!?! Another shutdown? Do you guys ever work? :rolleyes: ;)
Just kiddin, 07. :D

I don't get it off.I am working everyday of shutdown.It's better than the alternative though.;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Mine was supposed to be built 5/7/07 and delivered 5/26/07 I hope that is still the case.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I don't get it off.I am working everyday of shutdown.It's better than the alternative though.;)
You got that right! But these darn job thingys sure do cut into our cruising time. How are we supposed to fully appreciate our Shelbys if we spend most of our waking ours at work? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
I just called my dealer he said it will now be June 1!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
What is AAI?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You got that right! But these darn job thingys sure do cut into our cruising time. How are we supposed to fully appreciate our Shelbys if we spend most of our waking ours at work? :D

Well you have to get a job where they make the Shelbys.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I know a guy who has done it.:) :) I do understand those jobs are,well rare, it can be done:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Are they shut down for retooling for the 08's or $$$$ problems? Too bad Ford can't make these dealers pay them some of the ADM's they are reaping on the Shelbys :(

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are they shut down for retooling for the 08's or $$$$ problems? Too bad Ford can't make these dealers pay them some of the ADM's they are reaping on the Shelbys :(

Neither.Actually AAI is doing pretty good on money and the 08 is the same so no retooling.We get slow over the winters because of the type of cars we build and cancelled orders but we are in full swing now with the warmer weather.We have to do maintenance on the equipment and a couple capital projects for future cars.They cut out overtime for a few months so the equipment needs some TLC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts