Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Red the only GT 500 with this available or are there others also.. I also noticed on Ford site that Red with black stripes is not shown-- is this a special order color..

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Is Red the only GT 500 with this available or are there others also.. I also noticed on Ford site that Red with black stripes is not shown-- is this a special order color..
Not sure but I believe Red, White, Black, and Alloy grey also have this otion .

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
just picked up my Vapor with the crimson option. I haven't seen another one like it, so I hope it will be rare, but I really like the contrast.
Congrats Joe. I feel the crimson/vapor option will be pretty rare.:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Black/Red interior was available in all colors except Vista Blue and Grabber Orange on 2007's. Don't know about the '08's.

·
Registered
483 Posts
just picked up my Vapor with the crimson option. I haven't seen another one like it, so I hope it will be rare, but I really like the contrast.
I ordered the same combo! I just picked up the Corsa Ultimate axleback yesterday....car is probably a good 2 months out lol!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just picked up the Corsa Ultimate axleback yesterday..

Go ahead and send it to me till you get your car so I can break it in for you;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts