Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok help me out guys what is this thing worth maybe my reserve was too high! one just like it went for 1,890.00 and it didn't have the autolite tag

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Ok help me out guys what is this thing worth maybe my reserve was too high! one just like it went for 1,890.00 and it didn't have the autolite tag

It's worth what ever somebody is willing to pay for it.:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks but that didn't help me out at all!:)
E Bay is the great equalizer. I think that you see the diversity in buyers there.
Not including its a world wide sellathon.

Play it up. Sounds like you stole it, throw the bone out and watch it. Let the buyers show you the real value.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You want the real story!? I found it in a dumpster in an edlebrock box!:eek: :confused: I had it on craigslist for 60 bucks:eek: for about 3 days before I figured out what it was:D . I believe honesty is the best policy!:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
You want the real story!? I found it in a dumpster in an edlebrock box!:eek: :confused: I had it on craigslist for 60 bucks:eek: for about 3 days before I figured out what it was:D . I believe honesty is the best policy!:)
If honesty is the best policy why did you end the auction early on e-bay?It says it's not for sale any more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New listing I wanted the add to stand out more! AS you were it just sold for 2,550 thanks for the help gents bye

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wow!

Congrats!

Well done!

I guess its true what they say, 'One man's junk is another man's treasure'. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts