Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are considering new meats and are thinking about buying BFG KDWs in 18", as I did, you should be aware that these tires apparently are in short supply. I called Tire Rack and they could only supply the rears. More to the point, they did not have any fronts in any of their warehouses, and they told me BFG is not expecting to produce more 'any time soon'. I went on-line to Discount Tire Direct and they had neither size in stock, nor in any of their warehouses either. I did contact Discount Tires Dot Com (discounttires.com) in CA and they did have a full set in stock / warehouse that arrived by FedEx today. Prices are essentially the same as the other two companies. You might find the tires elsewhere too, but you may not wish to wait based on what I found.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
If you are considering new meats and are thinking about buying BFG KDWs in 18", as I did, you should be aware that these tires apparently are in short supply. I called Tire Rack and they could only supply the rears. More to the point, they did not have any fronts in any of their warehouses, and they told me BFG is not expecting to produce more 'any time soon'. I went on-line to Discount Tire Direct and they had neither size in stock, nor in any of their warehouses either. I did contact Discount Tires Dot Com (discounttires.com) in CA and they did have a full set in stock / warehouse that arrived by FedEx today. Prices are essentially the same as the other two companies. You might find the tires elsewhere too, but you may not wish to wait based on what I found.

I bought a full set a couple of days ago,no problems.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts