1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
497 Posts
I know it is early the year, but I just purchased "VIP Show Car Parking" (VIP usually sold out pretty fast). It will be my first trip to a Mustang car show. I won’t need hotel, all family coming down with RV (pulling my car on trailer).

I wonder if any members will be going to AM car show? Hope to meet some of you there!

https://www.americanmuscle.com/11th-annual-americanmuscle-mustang-show-registration.html

The AM show is always a great time (been twice so far myself) and the money goes to a great cause! One of my favorite parts is actually the drive in as all the mustangs "herd up" and you are driving in a pack of ~100 (and growing as you get closer) fellow mustang lovers!

Not sure yet if we are going this year (lots of other things going on)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The AM show is always a great time (been twice so far myself) and the money goes to a great cause! One of my favorite parts is actually the drive in as all the mustangs "herd up" and you are driving in a pack of ~100 (and growing as you get closer) fellow mustang lovers!

Not sure yet if we are going this year (lots of other things going on)

Enjoy!

It will be fun :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I recently purchased a VIP ticket too! First time trying the VIP parking. We have a group staying in a local hotel. This is probably my 5th show, and the ride in is the best part! I will record it on my dash cam, hopefully share with the forum.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently purchased a VIP ticket too! First time trying the VIP parking. We have a group staying in a local hotel. This is probably my 5th show, and the ride in is the best part! I will record it on my dash cam, hopefully share with the forum.

Nice! I will have my GoPro with me, I will make a YouTube video for my channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
497 Posts
Got our tickets last night - see you guys in the VIP area!

·
Registered
497 Posts
How do you folks feel about setting up a time/location to meet up at the show?

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
How do you folks feel about setting up a time/location to meet up at the show?
That sounds like a good idea. I was just wondering how I could remember and find you guys-was thinking of printing pictures of your cars and names, lol!

·
Registered
497 Posts
That sounds like a good idea. I was just wondering how I could remember and find you guys-was thinking of printing pictures of your cars and names, lol!
11am by the sign in tent? (line should be mostly gone by then)

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,616 Posts
11am by the sign in tent? (line should be mostly gone by then)
If we only knew what 007snake (Mark) looked like... HEY, isn’t February “YOU in your sig pic” month? >:)

It’s cool you guys are going to link-up. I look forward to pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
If we only knew what 007snake (Mark) looked like... HEY, isn’t February “YOU in your sig pic” month? >:)

It’s cool you guys are going to link-up. I look forward to pictures!
Done. I forgot I can bring my phone with the members info to find them. I would meet too. If anyone wants my cell, please PM. I'm really looking forward to this!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,616 Posts
Done. I forgot I can bring my phone with the members info to find them. I would meet too. If anyone wants my cell, please PM. I'm really looking forward to this!
Holy CRAP! :surprise:

I am assuming you are the one on the right...? :shrug03:

Sexy either way! :browsmiley: :D

Thanks for playing Mark! :cheers:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunate I won't make it to show, i put VIP parking for sale here:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I am not going to make it either unfortunately. I have to work through the weekend..

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I found out that my RV will be overweight with trailer and car :(, I really looking for it.

Well I am going! Got general parking only left. We are going to Hershey mid week then headed to AM! Taking the EcoPig not Shelby. More gizmos in the 18 Stang, that makes the trip easier on us old farts! 10 speed auto so much easier to drive 10 hours!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts