Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
3/16 clearance between the inside of the tire and the shock mount in the wheel well.

They are replicas I bought already chromed from Discount Tire. Identicle to the oem wheels otherwise. Even the stock center caps fit. Stock offset though. Then had them widened.
so what size tires did you put on the front ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually they are 335/30-18s not 315s. Sorry for the typo. the panhard bar is to properly center the axel under the car and keep them from rubbing on the inner fender.

Hood pins are OEM for a 68 GT500KR. I got them from Tony Branda shelby parts.
Is that the "kit" or just the pins and how hard were they to install just right?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Actually they are 335/30-18s not 315s. Sorry for the typo. the panhard bar is to properly center the axel under the car and keep them from rubbing on the inner fender.

Hood pins are OEM for a 68 GT500KR. I got them from Tony Branda shelby parts.
Hi Rick here..... so to be clear
335 30 18 Nitto 555r Drag Radials
Fit with ZERO clearance issues on a stock 07-09 GT500 WHEEL widened from 9.5 inches to 11 inches wide and does NOT touch/rub the wheel well and shock dust cover!?!? Clearance is fine with the 335?
Bolt on and go???

Please and thanks Rick

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,784 Posts
Hi Rick here..... so to be clear
335 30 18 Nitto 555r Drag Radials
Fit with ZERO clearance issues on a stock 07-09 GT500 WHEEL widened from 9.5 inches to 11 inches wide and does NOT touch/rub the wheel well and shock dust cover!?!? Clearance is fine with the 335?
Bolt on and go???

Please and thanks Rick
This thread is 10 years old Rick and the member you quoted hasn’t been here in years. Please start a new thread with your question. This one is closed.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.