Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got the call that the clutch came in to complete the tsb on my shelby, dropped the car off yesterday, and was told they should have it minimum 3 days, they also gave me a comp rental car to use which is awesome, will keep you posted how every is once done

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine's been at the dealer since last Monday!:boohoo:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm going through serious Shelby withdrawal.:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh me too they gave me an 08 eclipse convertible to drive around in and it's a total pos haha....you press the gas and it goes nowhere.....not the best feeling going from supercharged v8 to inline 4

·
Registered
202 Posts
Finally got my baby back yesterday. She was there for almost three weeks. They installed my shelby short throw shifter at no charge and gave me a nice break on an oil change to make up for it. Didn't get to drive it too much, bad weather. The grind is gone, shifts seem more positive, but a little more shift effort. I'm assuming this is from the new shifter. Clutch pedal effort was extremely light at first, but getting harder as I drove more. Seemed to be launching much easier as well, less effort to get a solid take off. So far, extremely happy!:grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya mine is still in the freakin shop....it was all done last week but they called and said something about a tooth in 5th gear not right, so they had to order a new one....it will be 2 1/2 weeks they have had it come tomorrow, and i have been driving around in an eclipse conv, which might be the slowest car ever haha, so im starting to have serious withdrawls

1 - 6 of 6 Posts