Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to me 2014 Gragger Blue with White Stripe. Not a fan of the Recaro seats. Would like to change out for regular seats with White Stripes. Anyone done this?? Suggestions?? Curious...... is wire harness roughed in for power seats??

Thanks in advance

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,235 Posts
Hello, new to me 2014 Gragger Blue with White Stripe. Not a fan of the Recaro seats. Would like to change out for regular seats with White Stripes. Anyone done this?? Suggestions?? Curious...... is wire harness roughed in for power seats??

Thanks in advance
Congrats on your 2014. Recaros are usually sought after. You might find someone with base seats that would like to trade.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Geez I'll trade you. Wiring harness should be under there yes, Passenger is NOT power I dont believe. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
A lot of folks have done this, but I’d check carefully about the car’s electrical state. I recall some who couldn’t count on a pigtail waiting for them and they ultimately needed to add a fuse. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I did the same with mine. Easy swap. The stock ones I put in were from a '14 also so I'm not sure if you would be able to plug and play a set from earlier years.

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
410 Posts
Ours has the stock, base seats. I have sat in the Recaro seats and prefer the base seats. I don't track my car and I don't throw it through corners. I like the electrically adjusted and heated, base seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts