Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a good day, it is the first full moon after the vernal equinox. I decided to give my horse the name SPIRIT. Today is the build date. I can't wait til I am able to turn the key for the first time. I can only imagine about those of you who have already done so. That has got to be a magical moment in time. Turning the key, ears perked and then the smile. That has got to be a champagne moment. Well, I just want to say HELLO to everyone.

I can feel my horse bucking and bucking to get out of the corral already. I think it is because there is a Cobra somewhere in there.

Calvary Prepare To Mount!

§ Z §

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Today is a good day, it is the first full moon after the vernal equinox. I decided to give my horse the name SPIRIT. Today is the build date. I can't wait til I am able to turn the key for the first time. I can only imagine about those of you who have already done so. That has got to be a magical moment in time. Turning the key, ears perked and then the smile. That has got to be a champagne moment. Well, I just want to say HELLO to everyone.

I can feel my horse bucking and bucking to get out of the corral already. I think it is because there is a Cobra somewhere in there.

Calvary Prepare To Mount!

§ Z §

Yes it is a cool moment.I was the 1st person to start mine EVER.I started it before it left the assembly line.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that says it all, You are in tune with your horse.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Yes it is a cool moment.I was the 1st person to start mine EVER.I started it before it left the assembly line.
That's really cool..... :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts