Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 GT500 Front splitter vs GT350

2020+ 
8K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Geiger 
#1 ·
Does anyone know or seen the differences between the 2020 Front splitter vs current GT350 Splitters?

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!

First off, if you’d like a screen name other than your email address, send me a private message with what you’d like and I’ll make it happen.

Secondly, you’ll find our new member area here:

https://www.fordgt500.com/forums/145-new-member-introductions/

As for the splitter differences, I found these pictures online. The first shot is the 2020 GT500 and the others are the GT350:

Attachments

#5 ·
Boooooo! :grin:

Styling is always so subjective. Too bad you are WRONG Mark! >:):grin:

#11 ·
Done!

#10 · (Edited)
From what I understand the entire front clip, front fenders, and hood of the GT350 are all different than a regular Mustang. Sounds like if you installed the GT350's entire front section from the A pillar forward, it might work "IF" the connector points from the GT350 matched those of the GT500. That would be an expensive project if you could make it work. The 2020 GT500 may also be unique from all other Mustangs, so that could be an issue as well. Why would you go to all this trouble??

#26 ·
Read an article regarding how much down-force each car produces. Will try to find it again and post a link. For the street they are both rash waiting to happen. On the road course, it's up to the driver to obtain the maximum amount of availability from each car. Reaching 10/10ths on a road course will take a lot more than some carbon fiber or plastic - but it does aid in getting there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.