Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owners Manual (where to get owner’s manual)

2007 - 2014 
5K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  BostonDave 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just purchased a "new" 2007 GT 500 last week.
It is in awesome condition with 24,500 miles.

It did not have an owners manual or build sheet.

Who can help me find both?

Thanks!!!

#2 ·
Re: Owners Manual

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your GT500! Let's see some pics. :grin:

Give me or Goose17 a shout if you have any moderator needs. Also, if you want a different user/screen name, let Goose know and he'll hook you up.

Are you looking for OEM paper manual/booklet, or is PDF ok?

#3 ·
#4 ·

One more thing... it is uncommon to find the build sheet on the car. Sometimes they get stuck in hidden compartments or under the carpet at the factory, but often they are tossed or lost along the way. There are services that can recreate the build sheet if you’d like that or are you talking about the window sticker?

#5 ·

Just purchased a "new" 2007 GT 500 last week.
It is in awesome condition with 24,500 miles.

It did not have an owners manual or build sheet.

Who can help me find both?
Congrats and welcome to the Shelby family!

You can download a copy of your Owner's Manual, GT500 Supplement, SYNC Navigation & Entertainment guide, Service & Maintenance guide, and Warranty info via Ford's Owner Connection.

Sadly, Build Sheets very rarely end up in owners' hands. If the original owner didn't get/save them, they're probably gone forever. You can, however, request digital copies of the car's original Window Sticker and Invoice from an SVTP member who kindly offered them here.

#19 ·

Congrats and welcome to the Shelby family!

You can download a copy of your Owner's Manual, GT500 Supplement, SYNC Navigation & Entertainment guide, Service & Maintenance guide, and Warranty info via Ford's Owner Connection.

Sadly, Build Sheets very rarely end up in owners' hands. If the original owner didn't get/save them, they're probably gone forever. You can, however, request digital copies of the car's original Window Sticker and Invoice from an SVTP member who kindly offered them here.
Thanks for the information. I do not know how to message another member. I got the newbie blues;(

#6 ·
#9 ·

This post should be a sticky

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#11 ·

This post should be a sticky

Most owners have an owner’s manual and for the few that don’t, they’ll find this thread with our search function since the title is aptly named.

#12 ·
I was referring to all the other good info besides owner's manuals others had posted on. If we want to keep this as a search that is fine as I don't want to upset the moderator experts :)

Reactions: Norton
#15 ·
Sorry Goose I didn't mean to stir the pot

#30 ·
If you cannot find your manual elsewhere then try http://www.helminc.com. I had an '08 Shelby GT500 in '08 and spilled coffee on my Shelby GT500 Supplement and I got a new exact replacement from them. There was no difference between the one that came with my car and the one they sent me.

Reactions: JRC
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.