Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stock Dyno with graph

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Sa-When 
#1 ·
I just recently bought a Stainless Works full exhaust system. Before we install them, had to get on the dyno for stock baseline numbers.

After the first pull I snagged the filter off the Lightning so it could breath better. Here is the results. On the 2nd pull he feathered the throttle so it wasnt as straight.

http://youtu.be/z6T55XBMRe0

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting no one commented. Guess no one cares about stock numbers.

#5 ·
You mentioned pulling the filter of the lightning, so I'm guessing you meant the Shelby.

Anyway, if you put 499 down bone stock, I'd say you got a strong car out of the gate! Keep us posted!

#3 ·
I'd like to see if you gain with just an exhaust..........Let us know the after dyno #'s

#6 ·
I also have a 04 Lightning with a C&L CAI and used the filter from it and put it on my car. Ok that makes more sense

#16 ·
I went ahead and got it dyno tuned from a local guy here in Tulsa. But we used a different dyno. I also ended up not using the 3" over axle pipes or the stainless works chambered race axle backs cause come to find out they only fit the 07-09 GT500's. And NO shop would fab it up for me.

So with LT's, offroad X-pipe, 2.8 Metco pulley, and a better air filter it laid down 540 rwhp and 522 rwtq @ just 10 psi...... Like I said different dyno so hard to compare to the stock dyno sheet. These are also SAE numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.