Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2008 Shelby GT500 Grabber Orange

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  3.4gt500 
#1 ·
2008 mustang Shelby GT500 with 16,xxx miles. Grabber Orange with black super snake stripes and hood. Mods include the following
Brand new 3.4 Whipple Supercharger with 3.5 pulley makes between 18-20 lbs still under warranty
L&M 72 twin blade throttle body
Extra Whipple monoblade throttle body
Steeda tensioner for 3.4 Whipple
Afco heat exchanger
72lb injectors
Snow Performance Water meth kit
X-Cal 3 tuner
Ford Gt cams
JLT 127mm color matched plastic big air
JLT 110mm carbon fiber cold air
SLP 1 3/4 longtube headers with off road x pipe and magnaflow chambered mufflers
Spec P-trim twin disk clutch and flywheel
1 piece driveshaft and BMR driveshaft loop
Pro 5.0 shifter
6 point roll bar with swing out door bars
MSD shift light behind pillar just plug in and go
SLP linelock
Built rear end painted housing with Detriot Tru-trac differential and Motive 3.90 rear gears in car right now with spherical bushings in upper link, J&M lower control arms, BMR anti roll bar, and Trickflow girdle
Complete stock rear end with factory 3.31 rear gears and diff
QA-1 adjustable rear shocks
Ford Racing lowering springs part#M-5300-L 1.25 drop all the way around awesome stance
Super Snake Hood
Factory wheels and rubber
Two extra factory wheels with 315-30-18 Mickey Thompson drag radials
Two 15x10 billet specialties with 7.5 backspacing with 325-50-15 M&H drag radials 80% life left
Car made 738hp and 680 torque on 93 octane on 97 degree day at 18lbs of boost at 6200rpm
Car comes with all stock parts blower,cams,intake,exhaust,and suspension parts and stock hood
Gets 24 mpgs on the highway
I am the second owner of this car with the first owner being a good friend of mine. He paid 52K new for the car and between him and I there are another 18k to 20k in mods.
Serious inquiries only please. 38K Call 757-477-3055 . My name is Matt
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Matt -- just wanted to say congrats on the sale. Your car is beautiful! Someone got a freakin ton o car for very little $$$...good luck with your Fox body project. Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.