Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Certificate of Authenticity!!!

18K views 66 replies 33 participants last post by  Goose17 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
I saw that too, I put my order in just waiting for it to show up

#6 ·
I don't know the answer to that. I know that if you browse their website without logging in, things look very different (ie: pictures won't show up).

Are you a registered member?

#8 ·
Unless you have a KR or a Super Snake you don't have a CSM. It's a serial number given by Shelby to vehicles they have modified. Regular GT500s do not have a CSM, and you don't need one to order the Shelby Registry Cert.

To get the build number you'll have to order a certificate from Ford Performance Group.

http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/home/pdf/certificates.pdf
or
http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...02105&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6878

Don't know if the 2010 certificates are out yet though.

#10 ·
No problem, glad to help. Others gave me the same info when I first got my car so I'm just passing it along.

Yup, Ronnie was THE MAN.

#12 ·
I already have the Ford Shelby GT500 Certificate, but I signed up for this one as well... Thanks

#14 ·
You can't have too many "authentic certificates". :grinbiginvert:

And this one come with a gold seal! :silly:

:bangin:

#15 ·
I just ordered one as well. I bought my new 2010 just a couple of days ago and still waiting on it to arrive. Someone mentioned that it comes with a certificate, is that true?

#16 ·
Glad I checked the forums today, just ordered mine a few hours ago!

No if they can finally get the certificate with the production numbers for the 2010 I will be happy.:grinbiginvert:

#18 ·
Just ordered mine, thanks for posting.:)

#24 ·
Wish they would hurry up and make the 2010 certs available on the ford site, they have the final build numbers, come on already!
:fight:

#26 ·
no no!! in a big damn hurry to pay 50 bucks for another piece of paper...wait a minute....
:thinkerg:

#27 ·
Ordered Mine....

#30 ·
ordered mine also!! great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.