Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen style wheels on 2014 gt500?

5K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  topsales 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Vossen has a flat spoke design but they cost a little more. They are sweet tho.

#12 ·

Well, finally got done with this.. they fit perfect.... 305/35/20 in the rear...offset is perfect, no rubbing etc... Not sure if i am 100% happy with the look... could be because the brake dust makes them dirty real quick! Post up your opinions!!!

#17 ·
Well, the wife thought they looked cheap....i have to agree...I took them off this moring...put the stock ones back on...the pics look better than in real life... guess they are a little to bright on a red car....the darker wheels match much nicer and are easier to clean for my daily driver :)

#20 ·
I thought the pic looked good, maybe an SVT center cap or something.
I personally love the stock base wheels.
Do they have a satisfaction guarantee? You prob be out shipping but I think they also carry Forgestar like D3 has and might exchange? I almost went with the forgestars.
-J

#21 ·
I actually got a great deal...new old stock OEM saleen wheels....brand new tires... Ill try and sell them on criags list local... I am happy with the stock ones again! They are lighter.....in weight as well. The picture i attached looks better than they really look, even my friends didnt like them... they thought the factory wheels were awsome, thought I was nuts... oh well, live and learn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.