Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969 Shelby Cobra GT 500 Fastback Cobrajet Black Jade 1 of 1

10K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  cobramach1 
#1 ·
The owner of the dealership I work for is selling his 69' Shelby.

His 1969 Shelby Cobra GT 500 is 1 of 1 built this way. In 1969 there were 2,366 Shelbys. 1,402 of those were GT 500's. 1,157 of them were fastbacks. Of them 448 came with 4-Speed Manual Transmissions. 83 of those were painted Black Jade, of which 46 had black bucket seats. Of those, 12 had 428 Super Cobra Jet engines. Of these, 2 had Drag Paks with 4.30 Traction Lok Rear Axles. 1 of them had an AM/FM Stereo Radio. This is that one.

Asking 169k, but any serious offer would be considered.

He is the 3rd owner of the vehicle. The original owner had it about 2 years I believe and then the owner of another Ford dealership owned it for about 30 years after that, sitting mainly in his showroom and driven occassionaly.

15k original miles on the car.

Full restoration performed in Cincinnati by Pauls Automotive Engineering.

Car is immaculate and looks great. For serious buyers, I can email a link with over 90 photos containing interior, exterior, door jams, trunk, underside, engine bay.

beefcake@beef-cake.net or fordsales@fuse.net

heres a few pics

See less See more
#2 ·
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
photos don't work Beefcake!
JJ

#5 ·
HOLY CRAP!!!! That is one clean ride!

#7 ·
I've been thinking about this for a little while. I'm not sure I would buy this car. Don't get me wrong, it's bitchin! But, I just couldn't bring myself to make any modifications to a car like this. It just wouldn't seem right. That means I can't make it my own. I want my car to be unique. Yes, I know this is 1 of 1, but I think y'all know what I mean.

#8 ·
ok it is working now. looks awsome!
JJ

#10 ·
Car boner!

Beautiful.

#11 ·
Beautiful car. Always confused why they state full restoration on such a low mileage car. When I think of full restoration I think of completely stripping the car down and going through every nut and bolt on the car. I'm guessing this was just freshened up with only 15k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.