Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

What'd you do today?

1M views 29K replies 440 participants last post by  HVCalTech 
#1 ·
Well, the wife is working and I'm bored, so I'm starting this tread. There's always, "What did you do to your XXXXX today?" threads, so I thought this would be something different.

As I said above, the wife is working today, so I made it into a work day for myself. Spent 5-6 hours at our 7 acre property where we are going to build next spring. There's a spot that was set up perfect for a campground type area, so I've been working on cleaning it up.

I really thought the point of buying a tractor was to limit the amount of physical labor that was exerted, but I think I'm wrong. So, I needed some muscle relaxer for a night of watching football...

I may have started a little early though...

See less See more
#5 ·
Celebrated my twins 12th Birthday.

Twins here also Boy/Girl they will be 6 on January 6th, Happy birthday toy yours!

I spent most of my day working at the baseball fields, closing them up for the winter. I donate 100% of my time to the organization and manage My 11yr olds travel team.

Now the wife is at a SUPRISE party for woman, all four kids are gone for the night and I am watching the Bulls, Hawks and College football on TV. Anticipating my wife's return home.

I couldn't ask for a better Saturday night!

Reactions: kilobravo and Zoo
#6 ·
I'll snapchat ya a pic Nick.... picnic...get it.......

I was on our property (5 acres) with a skid steer equipped with a grapple attachment clearing brush with my new neighbor. I give him the trees, he cuts and gets rid of them. No labor involved since I have a real machine to do the work. Had a few breaks throughout the day to enjoy the champagne of beers....

#7 ·
I recovered from a hangover. It was our wedding anniversary yesterday and typically we host a Halloween party where family and friends come over to eat, drink and go trick-or-treating. Meanwhile, most of the parents stay at the house to drink.

Sorry I can't (won't) post pics. My wife showed my the pics this morning...OMFG! I DO NOT remember doing all that!!! I think my wife slipped me a ruffie! LMFAO!!!

#8 ·
I recovered from a hangover. It was our wedding anniversary yesterday and typically we host a Halloween party where family and friends come over to eat, drink and go trick-or-treating. Meanwhile, most of the parents stay at the house to drink.

Sorry I can't (won't) post pics. My wife showed my the pics this morning...OMFG! I DO NOT remember doing all that!!! I think my wife slipped me a ruffie! LMFAO!!!
HA! That's some funny stuff. You were "That guy" last night apparently....

Reactions: Zoo
#9 ·

What a tease. :)

#11 ·

that's funny
:rofl:

I spent my day building a timber frame pergola.

Colin

#12 ·
I work on Saturdays so for me it was just another day except for one thing. During the course of work I had to ask a guy some medical questions. One of them is "are you allergic to any foods or medications"? He responded: Yes, every time I smoke meth I break out in handcuffs.

I had never heard that one before, thought it was pretty good. (yeah, he was wearing cuffs at the time)

#13 ·
I work on Saturdays so for me it was just another day except for one thing. During the course of work I had to ask a guy some medical questions. One of them is "are you allergic to any foods or medications"? He responded: Yes, every time I smoke meth I break out in handcuffs.

I had never heard that one before, thought it was pretty good. (yeah, he was wearing cuffs at the time)
Well, at least he was in good spirits as he was getting booked.

#15 ·
^^ Funny-ass pic UCLA!

I flew last night, so I slept until mid afternoon, ate some food and hit the gym. Now just chillin in my hotel room post dinner and a couple beers.

Reactions: TomLake
#18 ·
Wife coming to TX?:browsmiley: