Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

13-14 supersnake exhaust vid

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Goose17 
#1 · (Edited)
I have changed up my exhaust a bunch of times - been through sets of Atak, ARH Pure Thunder, Corsa, Mac Custom, probably five others. Love the Shelby/borla set minus the drone. Cross’s close second. Finally got around to hooking up a mic on the bumper to my GoPro. Hope this helps someone.

ARH 1-7/8
ARH catted H
ARH resonators
Shelby/Borla SS exhaust
FRPP side exhaust (off in this vid)

Ignore the squeaking. I have some rubbing going on with one if the exhaust hangers that I need to correct one of these weekends. Vid has some back roads and highway. I hung an old polar pro mic out my trunk with a long extension cord I ran under the carpet to the glove box many years ago.

https://youtu.be/SEVriiBIAfA

#5 ·
Thanks for posting this video. I put this up on the TV in our living room and watched it with sound turned up.

At one point my wife started talking to me wanting me to look at something and I said “wait, he’s turning onto the on-ramp, it’s about to get really good !” ?

I liked at about the 6 minute mark, the intersection with a Prius across the way ….. what a contrast as you rumble by !

#8 ·
Thanks for posting this video. I put this up on the TV in our living room and watched it with sound turned up.

At one point my wife started talking to me wanting me to look at something and I said “wait, he’s turning onto the on-ramp, it’s about to get really good !” [emoji4]

I liked at about the 6 minute mark, the intersection with a Prius across the way ….. what a contrast as you rumble by !

Awesome, bet it sounded good on the tv! Hopefully the on ramp met expectations and yeah there’s quite a mix around here between mustangs/corvettes and prius/generic hybrid/tesla.

#12 ·
I know it's been awhile but has anyone tried stock Boss 302 OA pipes with a resonator to stop some drone with the SS catback?
I'm thinking of swapping the OA pipes between my Boss 302,which needs to be louder and the GT500.
The SS exhaust looks great, but the 2000 rpm drone is unbearable.
Guy

#13 ·
Please start a new thread with your question. This thread is now closed due to age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.