Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Installed Borla ATAK 2014 GT500

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Markdk1108 
#1 ·
Ok it's done, I watched them go up. Fairly simple procedure, BORLA does a great job and the look is perfect. Lowered it and started it, it sounded beautiful, drove it home and at just cruising speeds it's very mellow like the stock but get on the gas it it becomes alive. If someone can school me how to post the sound bites from an iPad I recorded the before and after.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It looks like they stick out farther at the tip than the stock set did.
That drives some people crazy. I like that look better.

Reactions: Markdk1108
#4 ·
Upload your video recordings to YouTube and put links here.

Reactions: mbiro594
#8 ·
I just received my Corsa Sports for my 2013. They are straight thru like the Ataks . I can't wait to hear how they sound over stock.

#14 ·
Stock headers to Lethal Weapon off road H-pipe to the Borla ATAK catbacks. I originally only had the cat backs on and it didn't have enough sound that I was looking for, so after he American muscle car show last year and talking to some of the advisers down there the lethal weapon Offroad H-pipe was the most recommended and it is mean now. Of course I Sold it and now I'm working on my 03 Terminator.

#16 ·
Yes their on YouTube, look up 2014 GT500 Lethal Weapon H-Pipe/Borla Catback ATAK under my name. I sold the car because I felt like it wasn't an everyday driver, to powerful, I was always worried everywhere I parked it and it was a lot of money. So now I have 3 mustangs, one for sale again but two that I really enjoy and don't worry about, (1986 GT Covert and a 2003 Cobra Convert and a 1991 GT Hatch) I love my Terminator, yea it's not the GT500 but it's still a ton of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.