Republicans reap what Democrats sow. - Ford Shelby GT500 Forum
Off Topic Discussion Keep it civil in here folks!

196Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Funky Spunky

Send a message via AIM to 03reptile
Republicans reap what Democrats sow.

I hope some democratic leaders and progressives recognize the blatantly clear correlation between their hateful, threatening, and angry rhetoric over the last seven months toward the President and his party, and the shooting in Alexandria. I have never witnessed such open hostility toward the republican party as I have witnessed since President Trump took office. It is off the scale. I thought the republicans were pretty mean spirited toward Obama over his last four years, but they were pikers compared with what comes from the liberal, democratic side. They could care less about the country and are determined to have Trump ridden out of office on a rail. It is apparent that they have no other mission. As I well know, there are people, like the shooter, amongst us that are walking a thin line of mental stability and this constant vitriol by the democratic party only fuels these people's instability and their subsequent acts of violence. The democratic party and their hateful rhetoric contributed to this shooting and had it not been for the Capitol Police Officer's actions in confronting this A-hole, it would have been a fish-in-a-barrel result. The democratic talking heads are now raising the gun control issue...AGAIN. What ass-hats! They simply don't get it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 07:36 AM

Re: Republicans reap what Democrats sow.

Mike,

I just watched multiple people (politicians and others) express this same sentiment while watching GMA. One comment was that maybe when the politicians start acting civil towards each other then maybe the public will do the same.

Hopefully folks are listening.
007snake, COOL COBRA, OMB and 6 others like this.

2010 GT500, Kona Blue, Silver Stripes w/orange pins, VMP 2.5" pulley & tune, Cobrajet 65mm TB, VMP high flow elbow, JLT 123mm CAI, VMP triple pass HE, BPS fuel rails, MGW shifter, H&R Sport springs w/Koni struts/shocks, BMR single adj LCA's w/relo bracket & adj panhard bar w/rod support, Borla Multicore axleback exhaust, Continental ExtremeContact DW tires
post #3 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 07:57 AM

How quickly everyone forgets the violence by republicans during Trumps campaign and how he encourage and supported such behavior against protesters.

What took place in Alexandria was horrible and I can't imagine anyone of sane mind (left or right) thinking that is okay.

Based on the behavior of Trump supporters during his campaign this shoe could've been on the other foot had Hildabeast won.

I noticed that the right wingers around here don't hesitate to jump on an opportunity to criticize, ridicule, and name call liberals the second one screws up and is in the spot light. Trump sets that stage with his bashing tweets he spews on a regular basis.

The republicans keep wanting the democrats to get "on board" and/or reach a middle ground. How is that possible when the behavior from both sides is childish and immature? We are so divided and looking down the tunnel I don't see either side giving a little to try to make it work.

2013 Ingot *1 of 17*, SVTPP, NAV, Shaker Pro, Recaro's, Jaeger Bro's GG, JLT AOS, FRPP Resonator Delete, BMR LCA's, BMR Adj. Panhard and Brace

"You can't buy happiness. But you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing"
post #4 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:16 AM

The only violence I'm aware of during the Trump campaign were professional protestors, paid for and trained by Soros and the Democratic party. They were sent to Trump rallies to antagonize Trump supporters and make them look bad. The same idiots that have been protesting in the streets, setting things on fire, beating up Trump supporters and not allowing free speech on college campuses.

Proud member of the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association and the Mustang Club of Maryland

2007 GT500, Built by B.A. Performance w/tune by Lund Racing
785 rwhp / 703 rwtq (93 octane)
2016 F150 White Platinum Metallic 3.5 ecoboost screw

Last edited by 007snake; 06-15-2017 at 08:23 AM.
post #5 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:24 AM

Oh, well I guess that makes it okay then. See how we won't ever reach a middle ground and unite as one?

2013 Ingot *1 of 17*, SVTPP, NAV, Shaker Pro, Recaro's, Jaeger Bro's GG, JLT AOS, FRPP Resonator Delete, BMR LCA's, BMR Adj. Panhard and Brace

"You can't buy happiness. But you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing"
post #6 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:26 AM

It is, IMO, only 15% caused by the 'politicians'. This person was fueled and driven by Liberal Press News and the incessant viral slant that they have toward any and all conservatives. They print/broadcast nothing but hate, false slanted unfounded 'stories' with no other purpose to try to 'bring down' Trump, Republicans and any Conservative views and/or people. They are the ones continuously proliferating the poisoning of America. They alone are the reason for the divide within this Country, they flood the airways/papers and internet with only one thing, hate. They do nothing but incite what has now become 'open season' on anyone with a Conservative view. I completely place the blame on the news media with their vitriol so called "news" and unfounded/untrue reporting and degradingly biased endless attacks on ANYONE that does not share their OPINIONS. I only see more of these violent atrocities to come as they continue to spew out their lies, biased unfounded crap. ALL in the name of sensationalism to promote their numbers/sales/agendas. The Demorats fuel the media with only one purpose in mind, to do everything they can to attempt to attack President Trump, and for one reason, they can not accept that they (Hillary) lost the election. It is a war of propaganda that has now polarized this nation even deeper than any any 'racial' issue ever did! This will not end with this one shooting, there are too many intellectually handicapped Left Wing Radicals that are being inundated and poisoned by this Liberal press.

Ken
RLTW

Last edited by 'cause; 06-15-2017 at 08:34 AM.
post #7 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_E View Post
How quickly everyone forgets the violence by republicans during Trumps campaign and how he encourage and supported such behavior against protesters.
What took place in Alexandria was horrible and I can't imagine anyone of sane mind (left or right) thinking that is okay.
Based on the behavior of Trump supporters during his campaign this shoe could've been on the other foot had Hildabeast won.
I noticed that the right wingers around here don't hesitate to jump on an opportunity to criticize, ridicule, and name call liberals the second one screws up and is in the spot light. Trump sets that stage with his bashing tweets he spews on a regular basis.
The republicans keep wanting the democrats to get "on board" and/or reach a middle ground. How is that possible when the behavior from both sides is childish and immature? We are so divided and looking down the tunnel I don't see either side giving a little to try to make it work.
^^I have one thing to say to this.

BS

THIS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007snake View Post
The only violence I'm aware of during the Trump campaign were professional protestors, paid for and trained by Soros and the Democratic party. They were sent to Trump rallies to antagonize Trump supporters and make them look bad. The same idiots that have been protesting in the streets, setting things on fire, beating up Trump supporters and not allowing free speech on college campuses.
^^100% CORRECT

Last edited by 'cause; 06-15-2017 at 02:02 PM.
post #8 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:38 AM

We can point fingers all day long on what one feels is the root cause and that there is the underlying problem. When both sides can't man up and take ownership that neither is perfect and both continue to make mistakes and bad decisions this divide will never heal.

The liberals aren't the only ones that have mental midgets. That isn't exclusive to any one party, race, religion, or creed.

post #9 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:41 AM

Call it what you will Ken. It's exactly that level of reaction that will get the conservatives no where. And you wonder why the liberals can't stand guys like you.

I thought you left this site in favor of stuffing your face with pancakes. Welcome back.

post #10 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 08:44 AM

It is ONLY the liberal radicalized left perpetrating the violence.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Shelby GT500 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.