Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/s:complete kenwwod radio upgrade kit for 2010-2014

5K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  mrl859 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my complete Kenwood DNX573s radio upgrade kit. This consists of:
1) Kenwood DNX573S Navigation/CD/DVD/Bluetooth head unit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto built in. Built in EQ. In original packaging with all wiring/antennas/manuals.
2) Idatalink Maestro RR integration module that retains SYNC function, uses the factory amplifier, allows use of the factory handsfree microphone, and even controls factory subwoofers separately! It also allows the DNX573S to control the A/C controls and SYNC USB port.
3) F01 Maestro interface cable
4) Metra antenna adapter
5) Metra 99-5826CH faceplate adapter with built-in A/C controls
6) The splash screen on the Kenwood has been changed to the display a GT500 logo on start up. VERY COOL!

All of these parts retail for 1450.00.I'm asking 1,000 shipped or best offer. Awesome upgrade system to realize full potential of the factory speakers.

I cannot seem to get the photos to upload, but they're here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9295470@N08/albums/72157680796496072/with/34352849312/

Please go to Kenwood USA to learn more about the DNX573S features and to Idatalink to learn more specifics on the OEM integration. It's pretty dang amazing.

See less See more
#2 ·
I forgot to mention: Totally plug-n-play. No splicing or soldering required!

#3 ·
Really? Nobody?

#5 ·
Not exactly. The faceplate won't fit. You would have to buy a different mounting kit. The OEM integration would work. Got to idatalink.com, look at the Maestro RR and you can see all of the features that are retained.

#6 ·
Open to offers. Will consider separating items.

Reactions: Termoil78
#7 ·
Still available.

#8 ·
Still available, Boys.

#9 ·
Added photo of the GT500 splash screen Display device Technology Screen Electronic device Font

#10 ·
Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Still available.

#12 ·
How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Never mind I saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
900.00 or best.

#15 ·
800.00 or best.

#16 ·
$700.00.

#17 ·
Great christmas gift!

#18 ·
Surprisingly enough, still available!

#20 ·
The Kenwood has nav built-in, so that's a non-issue, and the control head just operates the one zone.

#21 ·
Still up for grabs!

#22 ·
Somebody's missing a great upgrade!

#23 ·
Getting tired of the wife giving me stink eye about this. Make REASONABLE offer.

#24 ·
BTW, the OEM integration also works for 07-09 cars, retaining sync and other features. Pretty cool!

#25 ·
And....................still available.

#26 ·
All that's left is the Kenwood radio with the custom GT500 start up screen. Asking $250.00.

#27 ·
The DNX573s with the customer GT500 welcome screen is still available!

#28 ·
Sold!

Reactions: fletchffletch
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.